Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 1 EOC: MY VOICE


Interior Design has always been a passion of mine. As an Interior Designer, I love the concept of helping others create a space that is not only appealing, but functional. This is one of my favorite parts of design, making a space functional. I feel that when a space is functional, it makes it a better space to work/live in.
When designing, I get inspired by designs I have experienced or researched online. I love finding new trends and ways for designs to work and look fabulous. Modern design and contemporary design are a few of my favorite styles. The clean lines make a chic and sophisticated end product. To me, these styles can look very organized, which is one of the most important things to me when designing. Organization in a design is one of the key parts to making a design functional. This style may not be appealing to everyone, but it is definitely one of my favorites. There are many other design styles I love, but modern and contemporary are at the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment